In the world of crypto, nothing lasts long for everything is fast-changing. Trezor One adapted these changes, it is a next-generation hardware wallet that combines the best features of the original Trezor with a modern and intuitive UI for a better user experience and increased security. It has a touchscreen with a bright OLED screen of 128×63 pixels, a faster processor, and enhanced coin support. It is also lightweight with a size of just 2.4 x 1.2 x 0.2 inches, perfect for carrying in a briefcase, or even purse. The hardware wallet also creates a secure offline environment, completely isolated from the internet and its dangers.
Everyone craves for security, therefore if you’re one of them, pay attention to the following details:
- Secure protection against hackers, viruses, keyloggers, and more because of its offline feature.
- Supports simple backup that restores all device content in case of loss or theft. Super easy to use with a simple 3-step setup.
- It is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux. The software needed is installed easily and are ready-to-use.
- It is compact and lightweight making it easier for you to carry anywhere and anytime.
- It has a hidden wallet features which is encrypted with a passphrase that only you could know and have access to.
- The packaging is secured with a box with an anti-tamper tape.
- There is an automatic update once the USB cable is inserted into your PC, and this is the only way to access the wallet online.
Trevor One, like everything else, has flaws and faults. Before you go out and buy one, think about the following things:
- The updates may cause some problems like a sudden restart and restore of your device.
- The screen is small and might not be enough for some people’s preferences.
- Since it is pocket-friendly size, it is very easy to lose.
- The included USB cable may be too short especially if your computer is placed under the desk/tables.
FINAL RECOMMENDATION- BUY
Trevor One is the world’s most well-known and widely used hardware wallet. Whether you are a security expert or a first-time user, it provides unrivaled security for cryptocurrency, password management, and Second Factor, all while preserving perfect ease-of-use. So, what do you have to lose? Now is the time to get yours before they’re all gone!