The new apple air tag is now available in a four-pack! In the Find My app, you can keep track of your belongings and find them alongside friends and gadgets. AirTag connects to your iPhone or iPad with a simple one-tap setup. To help you find your belongings, play a sound on the built-in speaker or simply ask Siri for assistance. With Ultra Wideband technology, you can pinpoint your AirTag location with pinpoint accuracy (on selected iPhone models). Hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the Find My network can help you find goods that are further away. Set AirTag to Lost Mode to receive automated notifications when it is found in the Find My network. For privacy, every communication with the Find My network is anonymous and encrypted. AirTag never stores location data or history.
We all want this, don’t we? But first, let’s look at all the amazing features this product has to offer:
- No weight issues for it is very light weight with a simple compact design
- Setup took seconds to get ready as the software is already on the current IOS.
- Waterproof with an IP67 rating. This means it can take the rain or even if it’s dropped in a deep puddle.
- Battery replacement is quick and painless. The battery inside is a CR2032. These usually last one year and are super cheap to get.
Everything has its own ups and downs. Why don’t we look at this product’s downside? This product is…
- It’s small enough to put it on a keychain but sadly too large/bulky to put it inside your wallet.
- It comes in a pack, you will have an automatic 4 pieces of Air Tag even if you only need 1 or 2.
- It requires the latest OS.
Who is not yet sick and tired of losing things or forgetting where you put something? We are all tired of that, that’s why this new Apple product is a life saver for people who has this habit of forgetting things. So, what are you waiting for? Make sure to grab yours and stop the era of you having to look for everywhere else.