The new Apple TV 4K 2021 edition provides access to a range of streaming content in HDR and 4K UHD, as well as on-board iTunes integration and 32GB of local storage, allowing you to easily enjoy your existing library of music, images, and movies. The integrated App Store allows you to explore extra content like as TV episodes, movies, and games. You can watch a wide variety of media content on streaming apps like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV+, and HBO Max. Built-in Wi-Fi 6 and Ethernet connectivity provide Internet access. Furthermore, Apple Air Play allows you to mirror content from compatible Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, and MacBooks remotely.
As technology advances, various brands and markets attempt to persuade purchasers that they are the best. Let’s take a look at why the new Apple TV 4K is an absolute must-have in your home.
- Dolby Atmos for immersive, room-filling sound.
- A12 Bionic chip gives a big boost to audio, video, and graphics, for even better game and app experiences.
- 4K High Frame Rate HDR with Dolby Vision for fluid, crisp video.
- Apple Original shows and movies from Apple TV+.
- The latest hits from Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and more.
- More ways to enjoy your TV with Apple Arcade, Apple Fitness+, and Apple Music.
- The remote is much easier to grip on the hand with square corners but a rounded back.
- The setup for the Apple TV itself was easy and intuitive.
Alongside all the positive things about the 2021 Apple TV 4K, there is only one negative thing to look at.
- There is an occasional loss of pause button functionality
There are a lot of positive feedbacks with all the amazing features this Apple TV 4K has. It may have been by far the most amazing streaming device Apple has launched over the year 2021. If you love to watch tons of movies over your break time as you find comfort in your feel-good movie, no matter what genre it is in, you should definitely get this and start your streaming adventures now.